Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml
Protection and care of hair, eyelashes, beard and nails. Rich in essential fatty acids for hair growth and beauty. Moisturizing skin, anti-brown spots. Obtained by first cold pressing.
Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000ml
Indications of Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml :
Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml is ideal for diluting Essential Oils before use on the skin.
But cold-pressed Castor Vegetable Oil -100% PURE is better known for
- promote the growth of hair, eyelashes and eyebrows, beard and nails
- increase their resistance.
- make the hair soft.
The gentlemen appreciate it for having a beautifully furnished beard.
Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml is a real beauty product for the care of hair, eyelashes, eyebrows and nails.
Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml repairs split hair, strengthens brittle, dry or devitalized hair. The hair becomes soft, shiny.
Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml prevents hair loss and brings your hair back to life in a long-lasting way, restores its shine, in a word, sublime it.
Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml smoothes hair and helps to discipline it, which is of interest for frizzy hair, "afros" hair.
Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml densifies hair and restores volume by promoting hair growth due to its composition of nutrients beneficial to hair growth.
Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 mll has an anti-dandruff action due to its richness in ricinoleic acid. It calms itching.
Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml is the friend of brittle, damaged, bitten nails by promoting regrowth and strengthening them.
Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml is also a skin care product
- protective, moisturizing, nourishing
- removing brown spots (You refer to its composition).
Note: Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml is suitable for all hair types, fine, thick, split, dry, curly or not, coloured or not.
Composition of Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml:
100% pure, 100% natural vegetable oil: Undiluted (no paraffin, no parabens, no preservatives, no colorants, no flavors).
Provenance: Ricin: Ricinus communis or Castor oil.
Extraction method: First cold pressing of castor seeds.
Cold pressed Castor Vegetable Oil is very rich in fatty acids including Omega-9s, the main one being ricinoleic acid (about 90% of Castor Oil).
- Ricinoleic acid has antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes Castor Oil interesting for treating dandruff and itching of the scalp due to the proliferation of Pytiriasis versicolor (fungus).
- Ricinoleic acid strengthens the hydrolipidic film and helps to restore the skin's elasticity and suppleness. Castor oil is therefore particularly suitable for the care of dry and mature skins.
Directions for use of Cold pressed castor oil - 100% PURE QAC - 1000 ml :
- Add 2 to 3 drops of castor oil to your shampoo dose. Massage your scalp and let it rest for a few minutes. Then rinse as you usually do.
- A few drops are enough on the forks.
- Use pure or diluted with another vegetable oil (Olive, Jojoba...) to create a hair mask. Be sure to untangle the hair beforehand. You massage the scalp for a few moments and can put on a charlotte. After a break of 30 minutes or more (you can leave it on all night), you shampoo the hair once or twice and rinse it well each time. Castor Oil is a viscous oil, which is why 2 shampoos may be necessary. To be done 2 to 3 times a week. On this subject, our product "Cleopatra's Secret" is a hair mask enriched with Ricin for easy and effective use on the hair, it is not viscous unlike Ricin Oil which is by its nature viscous.
- Apply to the lashes from the root to the tip with a cotton swab or mascara (you fill the empty cartridge with Castor Oil), avoiding touching your eyes. To do every night.
- Apply to the eyebrows with a brush to re-densify them. To do every night.
- Soak your nails in the previously warmed Ricin Oil for a manicure of about ten minutes.
- Massage the cuticles and anoint the Ricin Oil nails to strengthen them and make them shiny. To do every night.
Precautions for the use of cold-pressed Castor Vegetable Oil -100% PURE QAC :
- Do not swallow. Strict external use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Presentation of cold-pressed castor vegetable oil -100% PURE QAC :
Recyclable 200 ml plastic bottle.
We also present a 1 litre version.
Why is Castor Vegetable Oil referred to in English as "Castor oil"?
May the Animal Defenders be reassured. Ricin Oil comes from the Ricin plant, magnificent by its purple foliage and fruits and very decorative in gardens and parks. It replaces the "castoreum", an oily and odorous secretion produced by the glands of the Beaver, the animal.
12,00€ inc. tax
- Condition : new
- Supplier : QAC
- Manufacturer :